|Home||» Products||» Organic||» Neem Pesticide|
Era Neem Pesticide is a very effectivenatural insecticide. It is produced from Neem oil. Active ingredients insideneem oil like Azadirachtin, Nimbin, nimbidin, salanin and meliontriol protectscrop from more than 200 types of harmful insects.
To controls insects like Aphids, Thrips, red spider mite, whitefly, Milibug, Kabri caterpillars, lili caterpillars, pink caterpillars, pan valnari caterpillars, pan koryu, and laskari caterpillars effectively.
Mode Of Action:
Repellent action: Its strong odour and repulsive action repels harmful insect from crops
Anti-feedant: When applied to crop, harmful insects avoid feeding on the crop due to bitter taste of the Era Neem pesticide which ends their life cycle.
Ovicidal effect: Harmful insects avoid laying eggs on crops coated with Era Neem pesticide which subsequently terminates the life cycle of an insect.
Growth Retardant Effect: It destroys the reproductive power of insects by barring body transformation of Larvae and cocoons. Hence, it breaks the life cycle of harmful insects.
Azadirachtin content of Era Neem pesticidestops the formation of chitin in insects. It hinders sexual conversation andintercourse of insects. It also makes adult insect impotent.
Era Neem pesticide affects the life cycleof an insect in different ways due to the presence of different biologicalactive ingredients. Due to this, the insect cannot develop immunity against EraNeem Pesticide over a generation.
(1) It is manufactured from natural ingredients hence does not affect helpful insects.
(2) It can be used along with other chemical pesticides and improves their effectiveness.
(3) It is cohesive with chemical pesticides and organic farming hence can be used as integrated pest management and bio-control.
(4) It is manufactured from natural raw materials and hence it does not have the toxic side effects of chemical pesticides on crop, land and atmosphere.
(5) It is degradable in the presence of sunlight hence there is no residual effect on crop.